04 Apr What do I wear to the wedding?
Wedding season is quickly approaching for spring and you know what that means? It’s time to do some spring cleaning. Out with the old and in with the newest trends for spring of 2015! And we know you’re all thinking it? With all these new trends, what do I wear to the wedding? Well, that’s what we’re here for! Some of the latest spring trends have spiced it up a bit with different patterns and we thought we would keep you in the loop. One of these outfits are sure to be a hit!
1. Gingham is making a comeback! You thought it was only meant for picnic tables? Think again! There’s something classy about the fabric and the print. It’s a perfect spring dress to wear to any outing, but especially a wedding!
2. Statement Stripes have and always will be a thing. It’s so classy! Whether they’re bold or small, stripes know how to make a statement. What’s more? Add a pop of color to the outfit with your jewelry or your handbag!
3. Off the Shoulder Dresses. Need I say more? It’s spring for crying out loud! Don’t be afraid to show a little skin. This is such an elegant look. What’s the saying? Work what your mama gave ya? I KNOW that you can do that with this look.
4. High Necklines. Is off the shoulder too much? Feel like your clothes are hanging off? Then try this next dress! High necklines are a beautiful way to accentuate your arms! It’s simple, but you know what they always say. Simple is more.
5. Out-of-the-Ordinary Patterns. We all know how much you love the cheetah and zebra prints, but it’s time to try something different! Patterns like this floral pattern are truly lovely and will be a wonderful look at that next wedding!
Well, that’s all we have! Until next time..
Your Favorite Brideologists
P.S. What was your favorite look?