09 Jun 5 Activities for a Girl’s Night!
When life gets stressful sometimes all you really need is your girls! Grab your bridesmaids and take an evening off from all things wedding to decompress with some of these fun activities. Make sure to check your local Groupon or Living Social apps for deals!
- Wine and Design- Unleash your creative side while winding down for a drink with your favorite girls! Local artists give step by step instructions on creating your own masterpiece while enjoying your choice of beverage (it’s BYOB!).
- Swap Party- Try hosting a clothing swap with cocktails (or mocktails), appetizers, or treats. Have all of your friends bring gently used clothing and swap items to mix up your wardrobe! Remember to note: A maximum and minimum amount of clothing items for each guest to bring, a variety of sizes, freshly washed and ironed clothing, and don’t forget accessories!
- Boogie Nights- Check out the scene for a night. Get all fancied up with your best gal pals and go out dancing. Find local bands playing in your area and don’t forget your dancing shoes!
- Perfect Recipe- Host a potluck and invite all your friends to bring a sample of their “famous” or favorite dish. Have all guests bring enough printed copies of their recipe to hand out and create your own mini cook books! Remember to provide folders for the guests to hold their recipes in.
- Book Club- Gather your girls and head to your nearest Barnes and Noble to discuss the book of your choice while sipping lattes. Some Editors picks:
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- We Were the Mulvaneys by Joyce Carol Oats
- The Confident Woman by Joyce Meyer
- Twilight- Stephanie Meyer
- The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
What are some of your girl’s night activities? Share them in the comments below: