23 Nov 5 Ways To Show Your Bridesmaids Gratitude
Weddings aren’t only stressful for the bride. They can also be overwhelming for everyone else involved. Your bridesmaids play a big part in ensuring you have the best fiancé experience. They go all out to plan extravagant bridal showers and bachelorette parties all to see their bestie glow! Sometimes this means they’ve had to reach into that savings account and spend their funds on several plane tickets (if they’re out of state), dish out funds for catering, venue, and decor expenses related to your bridal activities. And of course they have to be fab and super fly for these events…after all they’re representing you! 😉
Everyday is a day to show someone how thankful and blessed you are to have them in your life, but in the spirit of Thanksgiving we have a few ways for you to show your bridesmaids just how much you care about them and appreciate all of their hard work and support that they’ve invested into you and your wedding as a whole.
- A simple handwritten note always goes a long way. Adding a Starbucks gift card into the envelope is always a good idea. Saying something clever like “Take a coffee break for all of your hard work,” will be the icing on the cake.
- Do you like to cook? Invite all of your girls over to your house for a special dinner just to say thanks. Make it pretty and personable by placing name cards at each table setting. Pop open a bottle of champagne and let them know that tonight you’re celebrating their awesomeness as your bridesmaids!
- Get together for a fun photoshoot. Around the holidays a lot of photographers offer special mini sessions! Let your girls know that you want to get all dolled up and take some group photos. Once the photos are ready, have copies printed and framed, then gift them to your bridal party telling them how special it is for you that you guys continue to create memories with one another.
- Get together for a movie night slash slumber party. Have the girls come over and let them know you just want to love on them and share some giggles for the night. Order some pizza, bake them some cupcakes or cookies (decorate with their name or initials), and pop some popcorn! After the movie is over, tell each individual bridesmaid what’s so special to you about her.
- Host a paint and wine party at your place! Come up with a significant design and ask the artist to help you guys paint it. Just think about something that represents all of you as friends.
What ways have you shown gratitude and appreciation for someone? List them in the comments section below to give us more ideas!